Friday, June 3, 2011

June 2nd

It's hard to believe that the trip is almost over, but we are starting to wind down.  We finally got to go on the zipline, and it was one of the best experiences that I've ever had.  Now I can say that I went zip lining in Costa Rica.  It is progressively getting easier to talk with my host family, and I am enjoying my time here more every day.  Spanish is really improving my communication skills, and I am learning so much about Costa Rican culture.  The biggest thing that I have realized living with my host family is that although there are some obvious differences, the way they act as a family is very similar to the United States.  I have really enjoyed staying with a host family, and it has definitely been better than staying in a hotel.  I just need to keep on practicing my Spanish when I get home so I don't forget it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment